Time & Location
About the Event
We are looking for fundraisers to get involved with our challenge to go from Cornwall to Mutunyi School in Kenya. This is a virtual race where each fundraiser will complete their miles with the group mission of reaching Mutunyi within 30 days. You can choose to divide it up however you like during the time, just make sure you keep us up to date so we can see how close we are to Making it to Mutunyi - every mile counts!
- Each fundraiser will set out to complete as many miles as they can whether it's 50, 100, 150 miles or more, with a minimum fundraising target of £100 per person, the more the better – we are trying to get all the way to Africa after all!
- You can use any method to complete your miles, only rule - it can't have an engine. Run, swim, cycle, climb, scoot, paddle board, kayak, or anything you can think of, it can also be a combination of as many of these as you like. If you think your friends won't sponsor you to cycle 100 miles, as you are the type that would do this on a normal weekend, try thinking about making it more of a challenge....the more obscure the better!
- You will keep track and submit your miles to us, so we know you're not secretly watching Netflix and fibbing, and then we can keep everyone up to date on our progress.
- We would love it if people could meet to do their miles together, but please observe social distancing rules if you do and comply with government guidelines, safety first!
- Updates on the progress of the mission will be announced via the Instagram page @csmf_kenya, so grab your phone now and make sure you are following us so you are not left behind.
Please register via the link below to join us for the challenge, we welcome everyone of any or fitness level - all we ask is that you are enthusiastic and really want to help us #makeittomutunyi
If you would like to donate towards the cause please click the following link: Virgin Money Giving - Make It To Mutunyi